Need help sourcing and managing international partners for your business?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Overseas agents and distributors can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. But with the added complexity of Coronavirus (COVID019), finding, selecting and managing international partners is presenting a series of challenges and potential high-risks for many SMEs.
This virtual event is designed to help you profile, identify and manage overseas agents and distributors effectively. You will work through the real-life challenges faced by SMEs, with tips on how to avoid the common pitfalls and the steps required to optimise your approach.
If you are a new or experienced exporter feeling overwhelmed with sourcing, negotiating or monitoring international partners and need guidance on contracts, payments, monitoring or more, this virtual event is not to be missed.
What will you learn?
- How to approach the partner selection process step-by-step
- How to pitch to potential partners
- Creating a written profile of requirements
- Approaching challenging contractual issues
- How to agree, monitor and review targets
- Strategies for building & strengthening these vital relationships
- Address your pain points with live interactive Q&As
When will this virtual event take place?
Wednesday 08 July 2020, 09:00 – 17:00 with a one hour break
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.