A free programme of support is available to companies based in the SELEP region and consists of the following virtual activities which will run until October 2022:
- Online 1-2-1 export readiness meetings with an International Trade or Business Advisor to ensure you are ‘export-ready’.
- Virtual group export & trade mission training sessions with tailored advice for your business about regulations and exporting procedures relevant to the target markets. These will also include trade mission preparation sessions to ensure you get the most out of your trade mission meetings.
- Virtual trade missions whereby you will have the opportunity to meet with and present your business to in-market contacts. Our list of target markets are as follows:
- Food & Drink – UAE, Vietnam, Philippines
- Life Sciences – Ireland, Malaysia, UAE, Canada
- Digital & Creative – Canada
Plans are well underway for the first market-specific programmes of activity which began in Autumn 2021: UAE & Vietnam for Food & Drink and Ireland for Health & Life Sciences.
The South East Export Development project is continuing to invite eligible companies to sign up for our next programmes of activity focusing on the following:
- Canada (Health & Life Science + Digital & Creative) – 24 May – August 2022
- Malaysia (Health & Life Sciences) – 15 June – 2 September 2022
- United Arab Emirates (Health & Life Science) – 1 July – 13 October 2022
- Philippines (Food & Drink) – dates TBC
If these are of interest or you’re not sure, why not take a look at the Country Guides produced by the Department for International Trade:
- Please click here to visit the Ireland Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the United Arab Emirates Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Vietnam Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Malaysia Country Guide
- Please click her to visit the Philippines Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Canada Country Guide
Further details about the activities and markets will follow shortly!