A free programme of support is available to companies based in the SELEP region and consists of the following virtual activities which will begin in April 2021:
- Online 1-2-1 export readiness meetings with an International Trade or Business Advisor to ensure you are ‘export-ready’.
- Virtual group export & trade mission training sessions with tailored advice for your business about regulations and exporting procedures relevant to the target markets. These will also include trade mission preparation sessions to ensure you get the most out of your trade mission meetings.
- Virtual trade missions whereby you will have the opportunity to meet with and present your business to in-market contacts. Our initial list of target markets are as follows:
- Food & Drink – US, Hong Kong, Ireland
- Life Sciences – SE Asia, Middle East
- Digital & Creative – US, Canada
If these are of interest or you’re not sure, why not take a look at the Country Guides produced by the Department for International Trade:
- Please click here to visit the Ireland Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the South Korea Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the United States Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Canada Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Hong Kong Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the United Arab Emirates Country Guide
Further details about the activities and markets will follow shortly!