A free programme of support was available to companies based in the SELEP region and consisted of the following virtual activities which began in Autumn 2021 and ended in October 2022:
- Online 1-2-1 export readiness meetings with an International Trade or Business Advisor to ensure participating businesses were ‘export-ready’.
- Virtual group export & trade mission training sessions with tailored advice for businesses about regulations and exporting procedures relevant to the target markets. These also included trade mission preparation sessions to ensure participants were able to get the most out of their trade mission meetings.
- Virtual trade missions whereby SELEP-based companies had the opportunity to meet with and present their business to in-market contacts.
The several market-specific programmes delivered by the project were as follows.
SEED Food & Drink Sector:
1. Hofex Trade Show – Hong Kong (September 2021)
2. United Arab Emirates (March – April 2022)
3. Philippines (15 Sept – 19 Oct 2022)
4. Vietnam (17 March – 24 Oct 2022)
SEED Health & Life Sciences:
5. Ireland (December 2021 – August 2022)
6. United Arab Emirates (July – October 2022)
7. Malaysia (September – October 2022)
8. Canada (June – October 2022)
SEED Digital & Creative:
9. Canada (June – October 2022)
If the above mentioned markets are of interest to you, why not take a look at the Country Guides produced by the Department for International Trade:
- Please click here to visit the Ireland Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the United Arab Emirates Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Vietnam Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Hong Kong Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Malaysia Country Guide
- Please click her to visit the Philippines Country Guide
- Please click here to visit the Canada Country Guide