Identifying the right contacts in your market of choice can make all the difference. Connect with those who can help you develop your international sales.
You can make use of projects such as Boost4Health or ISE which can connect Kent companies to counterparts in mainland Europe.
Enterprise Europe Network also has direct links to over 600 business support organisations across Europe and beyond.
The Department for International Trade has market experts posted overseas and you local International Trade Advisor will be able to connect you.
Why not also:
- See if you can access ‘in market’ business support services which may be aimed at international companies.
- Find companies with a complimentary offer in your target market that you could work with for mutual benefit.
- Seek out ‘in market’ support with marketing and promotion – local expertise in understanding how your customers tick is very valuable.
- Find out where your industry gathers physically and virtually and link in to these activities to develop a range of contacts.
- Visit a relevant international trade show.
- Participate in international match-making, ‘meet the expert’ or ‘meet the buyer’ events.