ISE delivered the following activities:
- Delivering 31 taster sessions to connect companies to the project – view our video on the right to find out more.
- Organising 8 workshops on innovation and internationalisation topics with speakers and experts sharing from the other partner regions
- Carrying out 117 one to one innovation & internationalisation diagnostic assessments with small businesses to provide recommendations and new contacts. View our video on the right to find out more
- Organising 12 sector-focused ‘Innovation Pathway’ events in France, Belgium, England and the Netherlands which brought companies together for 2 days programmes to focus on innovation, market insight etc. and to network and make new business contacts – view our video on the right to find out more. You can also click here to view an example ‘scan output document’
- Organising 2 cross-border innovation conferences – one in Calais, France and one which was virtual
- Developing 2 cross-border clusters – food & drink and digital and creative. The second of which is working well with the ‘Imagineers International‘ brand to ensure that it continues after the end of the ISE project
- Organising 7 ‘Major Innovation Event’ visits for companies to international trade shows to focus on market trends and contact building as well as ISE ‘pitching sessions’ and networking activities to encourage joint working and contacts between businesses from the different regions
Over 450 businesses from the different ISE partner regions were able to participate in project activities.